Monday, July 27, 2009

Bra Horror Monday: Why You Need a Nude Bra


Today's Bra Horror Monday consists of a woman who should have been using our product or should have been reading our blog. She decided to wear a dress without a bra because she couldn't find a bra to wear under that particular dress that didn't commit a fashion faux pas.

So...she decided to go commando, and let’s just say, that by the end of the night, everyone knew what was under that dress:

“I have what can be termed an ‘ample’ chest! I also have an amazing dress that I love to bits. However I have never been able to find a bra that fits under that dress. You can either see the bra straps or the bra front. So, to wear the dress I must wear it bra-less, which as you can imagine, is flirting with danger! So .. on one particular occasion, my husband’s parents were over from England. My husband’s father is a fit, elderly, man and loves to dance. This particular occasion we were dancing together .. myself in my gorgeous dress ….. and yes, I fell out. Both of them! In front of my father in law ….. and N O-ONE told me!!! So there I was .. boogying down on the dance floor, showing my father-in-law the assets that attracted his son! I was horrified! And if that’s not a bra horror story, I don’t know what is!! - LS”

This is the typical story among women who won't wear a dress they love or play with danger to wear it because they don't have a bra that works. We suggest a MySkins convertible bra...not only does it come in 20 Skin matching colors, but it also can change to fit under any dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myskins, Invisible bra, T-shirt Bra, myskins,